KINDS OF THREADS MADE ON ROLLS
- screw line threads – for rolling with deep-seated and lenghthwise method.
- ring thread – for rolling with through metod.
- cylindrical threads with two-sided chamfer in phase form,
- cylindrical threads with two-sided chamfer with rising profile,
- spherical threads.
- metric M, MF,
- inch Whitworth BSW, BSF,
- inch Withworth pipe cylindrical G, Rp,
- inch American UNC, UNF, UN, UNS, UNJ and others,
- inch American tapered NPT, NPTF,
- inch American pipe NPS,
- trapezoidal symetric Tr,
- symmetric and unsymmetric to rawplugs,
- multi-started (multi-pitch, Multi-entered),
- metric: P=0,15 mm to P=25 mm,
- inch: 80/1” to 10” T.P.I.
DIMENSIONS OF ROLLS
- outer diameter to Ø 250 mm,
- hole diameter: Ø 22, 27, 32, 36, 40, 54, 63, 70, 80 mm or alternatively others,
- width: to 180 mm